OTTAWA IMMIGRATION LAWYER
The immigration team at Allan Snelling LLP provides immigration legal services assisting clients with immigration related legal matters involving all federal and provincial programs. From the outset, we assess and deliver professional services to match client-specific needs. We advise our clients regarding selection of appropriate immigration programs, evidence their eligibility, prepare, initiate and monitor the relevant application process through the Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and/or relevant provincial immigration authority as the case may be.
OUR IMMIGRATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class Program (CECP)
- Family sponsorship applications
- Visitor, study, and work permit applications
- Permanent residence (PR) card renewals
- Citizenship applications
Furthermore, we advocate for our clients through representation before the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada and the Federal Court.
OUR LITIGATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Judicial Review and Reconsideration for rejected applications
- Procedural Fairness Letter Responses
- Sponsorship appeals before the Immigration and Refugee Board
- Residency Obligation appeals
- Immigration Division Hearings on inadmissibility cases
- Misrepresentation & Inadmissibility
If you require our assistance on immigration matters, please contact us today.